Lucky me! Fabulous author Liesel Schmidt has agreed to a little game of Would You Rather. I tried to make the choices truly brain twisting…So read on for a fast, fun insight into Liesel’s psyche and then continue reading to discover this hot author’s amazing books!!
- Grow wings or gills? I think I’d rather have wings. I’m not much of a waterbaby, plus I think wings are so much more attractive than gills. And flying? Come on, who wouldn’t love to be able to do that?
- Have a squeaky cartoon voice or low villain voice? Both would be a challenge, but out of the two, I guess I’d have to say the squeaky cartoon voice.
- Sightsee or relax on a beach? Sightsee, definitely. I’d feel too much like I was missing out on things by staying holed up on the beach. And again, I’m not much of a waterbaby, so the beach doesn’t quite hold the appeal for me that it does for some people. All that sand in questionable places…and I detest having to wear a bathing suit!
- Visit the future or visit the past? That’s a tough one, because there are things that have happened that wouldn’t have happened without the past being the way that it was, so changing any detail might derail all of the good things that have happened…But visiting the future might scare the daylights out of me. Still, if I absolutely had to choose, I guess I’d want to visit the future. Maybe I could use what I saw there to actually avoid major mistakes!
- Eat it or drink it? Eat it, I think. If I’m going to be consuming calories, I’d rather be more engaged in it than sucking it down a straw. Although, depending on what we’re actually talking about, that could be the wrong answer!
- Read minds or have x-ray vision? I’d definitely rather have X ray vision. I’m having flashes of the movie What Women Want, and I just would hate to know what everyone is thinking all the time.
- Have a bad relationship with great sex or a great relationship with bad sex? I’d rather have a great relationship with bad sex. Sex is something I can definitely live without––I speak from experience––but the relationship part is so very important. Plus I think that a great relationship can make even bad sex better…eventually…But that bad relationship could make even the best sex lose its luster after awhile.
- Always have the hiccups or feel like you need to sneeze but it never happens? Definitely the unfulfilled sneeze. The constant hiccups would be sooo annoying––not only to me, but also everyone around me. And hiccups usually leave me feeling nauseated…
- Find a snake in your bed or a spider in your shower? No question, the spider in the shower! You can squash them soooo much easier than a snake!
Liesel Schmidt is the author of:
The Secret of Us – When your other half leaves you, how do you know who you are? After her fiancé breaks up with her in ‘their restaurant’, leaving her with no explanation other than an apology scrawled on a napkin, Eira no longer feels at home in North Carolina. So she leaves for the Florida coast, hoping that rebuilding her life will be easier somewhere new. But while her new home may hold no trace of the past, life doesn’t always turn out the way you planned…and suddenly, a chance meeting turns Eira’s life upside down.
Coming Home to You – When one door closes, another one opens…
Zoë and her fiancé Paul had everything ahead of them. So when Paul dies suddenly, Zoë doesn’t recognise the life she’s left with. Helping a friend by housesitting for a stranger is the last thing she wants to do – but she can’t deny that she needs time away from the memories which crowd her flat. So, collecting the keys, Zoë lets herself into her temporary home and a new life…
Find Liesel’s books here: http://amzn.to/1Qxchp0
Her blog here: http://fyoword.blogspot.com
Thank You, Liesel, for stopping by for some fun!